Terms & Conditions
The jobSort web site is currently owned and operated by JobSort. Once using our site and our services you are under the terms of our terms and conditions and of third parties.
Strike-Jobs uses session cookies only and soley for the purposes of navigating and using the website. Any cookies are deleted as soon as your session is completed. We do not use or store cookies for any other purpose.
Use of the site
Our services provide job sourcing to prospective employees, employment opportunities for careers and staffing purposes. All downloads of information may be printed but not for commercial use. Other information may not be copied, distributed or forwarded from this site. All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the site and the material available on the site belong to JobSort and/or third parties. No proprietary rights apply.
Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003
JobSort is a job board which enables viewing and assessing; it does not introduce or supply workers to recruiters. This means we do not;
- Select suitable Candidates for recruiters.
- Obtain identities, qualifications or training for the role to be filled.
- Undertake requirements imposed by law or permit information fulfilling the role.
- We do not take references or any other background checks.
- We do not assess suitability or unsuitability for the roles.
- No Accommodation Assistance.
Looking for work?
- Check the identity of the recruiter
- Nature of the business
- Commencement date and duration of position
- Type of work
- Location, hours and health and safety
- Experience, training, qualifications and authoriztion necessary by law to undertake the position
- Check the identity of the employee.
- Check experience, training and qualifications.
- Check authorization required by law.
- Obtain 2 references and criminal record checks in accordance with the criminal records bureau.
- CVs and job advertisements
We are not liable for;
- CVS and job postings provided by the site which have initiated from an agent.
- CV content advertisements.
- Third party job postings
Third party suppliers and suitability of employees.
Clients should take independent verification to protect themselves against loss or damage.
We will make every effort to maintain a continuous service but on occasion there will be interruptions and delays to the site out of our control. We are at liberty to alter design and functionality of the site at any time.
Third party liability
We are not responsible for any loss or damage suffered by a third party as a result of using our site, we are also not responsible for loss of earnings, profit, consequential loss or speculative loss which includes, death or personal injury caused by negligence.
Payment by credit card
All payments via credit cards to Strike-jobs are free to use.
We do not refund any amounts.
This site and our terms and conditions are interpreted with English law and all disputes will be held in an English court.
Terms and conditions of business for recruiters
Services will only commence once an order form has been processed and returned to us, approved and signed by customer. Services will only commence when payment has been received and cleared.
Prices are in accordance with our Rate card and for the time period stated on our order form.
Any discounts agreed in writing are confidential to strike and may not be disclosed by the customer to a third party.
All prices on our rate card’s are exclusive of VAT.
Late payment costs stand at a rate of 3% above base rate. This applies to any non-payment of 28 days or longer.
Closure of account
Closure of account or termination of contract must be given in writing:
Contract Notice period
Up to 3 months 30 days
3 to 6 months 60 days
6 - 12 months plus 90 days
In the event of Strike becoming insolvent, cease to trade or liquidate, all contracts will terminate.
We will undertake to terminate any contracts with organizations who are in breach of our Terms and Conditions i.e. if a client becomes insolvent, closes or goes into liquidation.
We will not be liable for any instance of personal injury or any instance of negligence during the contract term for our services.
We will undertake to load job postings within 24 hours, this may be within seconds but we guarantee within 24 hours.
Our site conditions
At our discretion and without liability, it is within our rights to remove any job posting that breaches our conditions:
The Rules are:
A. You are not allowed to post jobs that affect other clients in the same arena
B. No use of bad language, in job description, titles or any text, repetition of wording or relisting in an offensive way
C. All postings must be genuine, no products or services apply. No pyramid selling schemes or anything entitled “Business Opportunity”
D. No URL links to products allowed.
Job postings which contain discriminatory elements such as sex, race and disability may result in legal proceedings. At will, we will remove such advertisements without refund and inform you accordingly.
All clients must agree to act in a professional manner and you are unable to take action against Strike in the event of a court case.
We do not guarantee responses to job postings or suitability for the role you are obligated to take your own checks to ensure suitability of the applicant, qualifications and personal characteristics.
All machinery and technical assistance provided to the applicant will be your responsibility.
Uploading external links from your posting which are illegal or could result in a dispute with Strike will be removed.
Third Party connections
jobSort has the right to forward too third party links via the website.
Database - Rights in the database
Strike has all database rights, copyright and intellectual property rights to the strike database. You have no rights to retain databases or use databases without consent.
Using our database
Your database search will be in accordance with your contract:
i. Downloading, use of back office site, functionality, suitability of candidates.
ii. Use of individuals for specific job vacancy.
iii. Use of information for own recruitment purposes under terms of the contract.
No No’s (You may not):
i. Sell, copy, forward to third party for the use of licensed material, supply for profit or inappropriate use. Automatically download the database
ii. Suitable candidates are only to be used for job vacancies in accordance with data protection act (1998).
iii. You are liable for hacking into Strike if your anti-virus software is not updated or fully functional.
Replacement of Database material
You are obligated to delete all old material uploaded to the site and replace it with current or up to date literature.
jobSort is not liable for any disputes brought about by accessing the candidate database or any disputes between your chosen applicants and yourselves.
Passwords given to clients are for personal use only, please ensure that passwords are confidential and kept in a secure place. Any unauthorized use of a password is in breach of our Terms and Conditions.
All Advertisers to JobSort must adhere to our terms and conditions laid out below;
- Submitted advertising campaigns need to be with Strike 3 days before upload, appropriate format applies.
- Alterations to campaigns must be submitted in writing by email 2 days before going live.
- You are responsible for all advertising materials that are required by legislation and code of practice.
- If we feel that your material or content is illegal, open to liability or we have received complaints we will remove your advertisement at will, with no notice.
- If you are an employment agency/business it is your responsibility to ensure that your job postings comply with the data protection act, employment agency’s act, conduct of employment agency’s and employment business regulations 2003
- Any goods or services relating to your campaign are within your own responsibility i.e. harmful or illegal.
- We are not responsible for the cost of running your campaign, any liability resulting in the advertising of your product, no liability for loss of profit or business.
£70,000 to £90,000 paSouthwark£44,000 to £50,000 paSouthwark£40,000 to £46,000 paSouthwark
Salary to be confirmed upon applicationCamberwell
|Nine Elms roadshow heads for the Doddington and Rollo Estate
The team will be on hand to answer any questions about the local opportunities and benefits that are being created through the area’s regener...
|Working in Health and Social Care
IN TEN years' time it's estimated that 2.2 million people in England will be employed in adult social care – well over half a mi...
|Do you care enough to care?
Cllr Dora Dixon Fyle, cabinet member for adults, arts and culture, said: “Quality of care is a national issue but in Southwark we are tacklin...
|Come and work for Zoom Nurseries
At Zoom Nurseries we are passionate about childcare. We are as enthusiastic and dedicated today as we were when we opened our first nursery in 2003...