Education Adviser for Secondary and Post 16 Education
Are you an experienced, talented and effective senior leader? If so….
Southwark’s Council’s Standards Team are looking for an educational adviser for secondary and post 16 standards and student outcomes
Currently, the Standards Team is in the process of re-defining its relationship with Southwark schools through developing new ways of working, deepening partnerships and establishing a collegiate approach with a range of partners. Going forward, we aim to widen and extend that range of work.
Working in partnership with Southwark schools you would be committing to help shape and drive that process as well as lead on continual improvement for all students in Southwark Schools.
The role of Education Adviser represents a unique and exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual who is self motivated, solution focused, who can work at pace and to specific deadlines.
Do you have proven ability and can you demonstrate
• experience and knowledge to challenge and support schools appropriately
• a track record of successful school improvement and development
• leadership at a senior level either within a school LA or educational setting
• working effectively as an individual as well as part of a team
• proactively influencing and managing change
• well developed IT and data skills
We Can Offer
• planned programme of induction and support
• access to a wide range of high quality CPD
• mentoring and Coaching from an experienced member of the team with regular opportunities for supervision, shadowing and professional dialogue
• flexible working arrangements
• excellent transport links - centrally based location close to London Bridge station.
• all of this is based within the vibrant, stylish and exciting Borough of Southwark and with easy access to some of the world’s most iconic places rich in history and culture
£20,000 to £70,000 paLondon£36,000 to £43,000 paSouthwark£22,000 to £25,000 paSouthwark
£19,000 paBermondseySalary to be confirmed upon applicationBermondsey£24,000 to £26,000 paBermondsey
Salary to be confirmed upon applicationGreenwichSalary to be confirmed upon applicationSouthwark£26,000 to £32,000 paSouthwark
£33,000 to £39,000 paSouthwark£20,000 paSouthwark£22,000 to £25,000 paBenefits include: 28 days Annual Leave per year plus bank holidays, competitive pension scheme, seas, Southwark
Salary to be confirmed upon applicationSouthwark Park, Bermondsey SE1£44,000 to £50,000 paSouthwark£36,000 to £43,000 paSouthwark
£55,000 to £75,000 paSouthwark
|Nine Elms roadshow heads for the Doddington and Rollo Estate
The team will be on hand to answer any questions about the local opportunities and benefits that are being created through the area’s regener...
|Working in Health and Social Care
IN TEN years' time it's estimated that 2.2 million people in England will be employed in adult social care – well over half a mi...
|Do you care enough to care?
Cllr Dora Dixon Fyle, cabinet member for adults, arts and culture, said: “Quality of care is a national issue but in Southwark we are tacklin...
|Come and work for Zoom Nurseries
At Zoom Nurseries we are passionate about childcare. We are as enthusiastic and dedicated today as we were when we opened our first nursery in 2003...