Learning Facilitator, Hay Grade 4
Surrey Square Primary School
We have a vacancy for one full-time (25 hours a week) Learning Facilitator
The position includes:
- Providing support to individuals and or groups of children under the direction of the class teacher
- Assisting with the preparation of the learning environment
- Maintaining pupil records
We are looking for people who:
- Have experience of working with children in an educational setting
- Have level 2 in literacy, numeracy and ICT
- Are enthusiastic, hard working and interested in furthering their own learning
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check
Previous employment references will be taken up at shortlist
Job descriptions and Application forms are available via email,[email removed]
Closing date for applications is: 13th July 2017
Interviews week beginning: Monday 17th July 2017
Salary to be confirmed upon applicationSouthwark£35,000 to £41,000 paSouthwark
Salary to be confirmed upon applicationSE17Salary to be confirmed upon applicationSE16, Rotherhithe
Salary to be confirmed upon applicationBermondsey, SE16Salary to be confirmed upon applicationRotherhithe, SE16
|Nine Elms roadshow heads for the Doddington and Rollo Estate
The team will be on hand to answer any questions about the local opportunities and benefits that are being created through the area’s regener...
|Working in Health and Social Care
IN TEN years' time it's estimated that 2.2 million people in England will be employed in adult social care – well over half a mi...
|Do you care enough to care?
Cllr Dora Dixon Fyle, cabinet member for adults, arts and culture, said: “Quality of care is a national issue but in Southwark we are tacklin...
|Come and work for Zoom Nurseries
At Zoom Nurseries we are passionate about childcare. We are as enthusiastic and dedicated today as we were when we opened our first nursery in 2003...