Office Administration Assistant
A property damage management franchise in West London is looking for a motivated and organised office adminstration assistant to support their team. The role will involve managing day-to-day project updates and assist a friendly and motivated team in general administration, communication and reports. The successful candidate must be available to interviwe as soon as possible and able to start by January 2018.
Reporting to Managing Director
Project updates and Office Management to assist the team members int he organisations and supervision of the projects
Working with Directors
Purpose of Job, Key responsibilites:
- To manage the day-to-day project updates
- To submit the weekly complaint reporting
- To sumbit the monthly complaint and financial reporting
- To prepare the VAT submissino
- Diary management including scheduling meetings and appointments
- General administration
- Other tasks as required
Main skills requested:
- Good organisational skills
- Positive approach toward all tasks
- Good communication skills and confident telephone manner
- A person that would aspire to take additional responsibilities and grow within the company
Salary to be confirmed upon applicationSouthwarkSalary to be confirmed upon applicationWest London, WembleySalary to be confirmed upon applicationLondon Bridge
|Nine Elms roadshow heads for the Doddington and Rollo Estate
The team will be on hand to answer any questions about the local opportunities and benefits that are being created through the area’s regener...
|Working in Health and Social Care
IN TEN years' time it's estimated that 2.2 million people in England will be employed in adult social care – well over half a mi...
|Do you care enough to care?
Cllr Dora Dixon Fyle, cabinet member for adults, arts and culture, said: “Quality of care is a national issue but in Southwark we are tacklin...
|Come and work for Zoom Nurseries
At Zoom Nurseries we are passionate about childcare. We are as enthusiastic and dedicated today as we were when we opened our first nursery in 2003...