Rotherhithe Primary School
RIVER HILL FEDERATION
Galiema Amien - Cloete, Executive Head Teacher seeks to employ:
Teaching Assistants for the early years and from years 1-6
This post is exempt from the
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
We can offer:
A friendly, supportive team, whose commitment and enthusiasm to ensure all pupils make good progress;
Good levels of support and resources;
Well behaved children who are eager to learn;
A fantastic learning environment.
• Able to effectively promote and develop positive, professional relationships with staff, pupils and parents?
• Work effectively as part of the existing team to promote good outcomes for all children
• Proactive and able to show initiative.
• Able to work as part of a team as well as independently when appropriate?
• Able to monitor, track and implement strategies to ensure good pupil outcomes?
• Are you willing to follow advice and act upon this as to improve your own skills and knowledge?
• Positive and have a “Can do” attitude with a good sense of humour?
If so, an application pack and full job description can be found on the school website
Closing date for online applications: 22nd November 2018 at 12 noon
Interviews will be held on: Monday 26th November 2018
As part of Southwark’s commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, all employees employed within schools are required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
£29,000 to £35,000 paSouthwark£21,000 to £23,000 paSouthwark£49,000 to £65,000 paSouthwark
Salary to be confirmed upon applicationSE1, Southwark, LambethSalary to be confirmed upon applicationSouthwark£36,000 to £43,000 paSouthwark
£33,000 to £39,000 paSouthwark£33,000 to £39,000 paSouthwarkSalary to be confirmed upon applicationRotherhithe, Southwark
Salary to be confirmed upon applicationSouthwarkSalary to be confirmed upon applicationSouthwark£15,000 to £17,000 paLondon
£12 phCamberwell£40,000 to £46,000 paSouthwark£40,000 to £46,000 paSouthwark
£35,000 pa+ Pension, SE16 London
|Nine Elms roadshow heads for the Doddington and Rollo Estate
The team will be on hand to answer any questions about the local opportunities and benefits that are being created through the area’s regener...
|Working in Health and Social Care
IN TEN years' time it's estimated that 2.2 million people in England will be employed in adult social care – well over half a mi...
|Do you care enough to care?
Cllr Dora Dixon Fyle, cabinet member for adults, arts and culture, said: “Quality of care is a national issue but in Southwark we are tacklin...
|Come and work for Zoom Nurseries
At Zoom Nurseries we are passionate about childcare. We are as enthusiastic and dedicated today as we were when we opened our first nursery in 2003...